Sunday, November 13, 2011

wow. . . .

. . .well at least nobody guessed anything when i wasn't checking.

the Mixtress identified a Suede song that I had assumed was Suede, and #700 turned out to be Hurl . . .I found that after getting the album with #59 on it.

anyway, here are the songs that have been posted on the mumblr lately











#29


this reminds me of a Helmet kind of band.


it's got a rather catchy chorus, but i can't really pick out the words.



now lets talk about Shellac!











#24


this is the end of a backwards acoustic ballad with a guitar solo


it sounds sad as shit


i have no possible guess as to what this could be


I just know that THERE WERE THOUSANDS!!!


GOD DAMMIT THIS IS REAL!













#9


you don't think it's gonna be shoegaze when it starts, but it gets there and you're like "shit, it's like 'only shallow' sped up"


the rest of it sounds a bit like Lush.


I have no guesses.













#30


this is just crazy


You've got a tuba on the bass, a trumpet on the lead, a xylophone and a guy screaming. The part with the xylophone sounds just like Girls Against Boys. Dude even sings like Scott Mccloud when he tries to sing. "I disconnect waterway systems, i fall asleep thinking". Also, says he wants to kill something. . .dont' know what? (the singer? the drummer? the sexplayer? get right down to it. we gotta amuse ourselves somehow. . . . .make it alright)


This one sounds kind of sad too, but not as sad as squirrels.













#15


alright. Here's the thing about this song.


It came on, and I was half asleep, but I pressed record. right?


 it was the end of the tape. I had to turn it over really fast to try and get the rest of the song.


 the lady did not say who it was. . . .if she was even there at that point. It sounds like she wanted to end the show with THE SADDEST SONG EVER.


 . . . . . 


 anyway


 it's shoegazey, has that keyboard flourish going all through it, and a girl singing.


 . . . it's also REALLY FUCKING SAD.


It sounds like some kind of random Lush song. . . but I really don't think it's Lush because I cannot hear any kind of accent at all (and everybody knows the girls from Lush had heavy English accents . . . .maybe not as heavy as Morrisey's, but they were there)


 oh, and please don't get it twisted. it is NOT SHELLAC.


Even though I keep quoting that song in the tags.


PS - they were REAL SQUIRRELS!!!!!


PPS - THERE WERE THOUSANDS!!




sorry guys. . .i LOVE suirrel song

I mean, I fucking LOVE squirrel song

anyway, hope someone knows these

No comments:

Post a Comment